17th Annual Vintage Sled Show/ Chicken BBQ and Swap Meet
September 9th 2012 @ Driftriders Groomer Barn 7639 Centenary Rd
Kid's activities, snowmobile safety booth, 50/50 Raffle, Auctions, Raffles, Music and more!
BBQ tickets will be available from members and at the gate for $8
Vintage Sled show info
Spectator Admission is free
Sled registration at starts at 9am Judging begins at noon Awards at 2:30pm.
Show runs from 9 to 3. The entrance fee for the vintage show will be $5 for a single sled or $10 for 2 or more sleds.
Swappers Space $10.
Classes to be judged by the Driftriders as follows
- Best antique restored (pre 70's)
- Best antique unrestored (pre 70's)
- Best trail leaf spring restored
- Best trail leaf spring unrestored
- Best race / muscle restored (70-75)
- Best race / muscle original unrestored (70-75)
- Best race / muscle restored (76 and newer)
- Best race / muscle original unrestored (76 and newer)
- Best Mod sled any year
- Best group .. 3 or more (any years)
- Best cutter combo .. sled with trailer
- Best Mini sled .. any kids model
- Best of show Yamaha Featured sled
- Best group of Yamahas .. 2 or more
- Best Rat rod
Map to the show
Twin Rock Motel
1785 Route 104
P.O. Box 179
Ontario, NY 14519
For more info contact